EveryActor


After many many weeks of rehearsals both of the Intern shows are open at S&Co. Now we have three more weeks of only shows. We perform 8 a week- 4 of 2Gents and 4 of EveryActor. Last night was our opening of EveryActor and I have to say it was some of the best fun I've had onstage. The house was packed and though it took us a while to really get going (this being our first audience EVER) we all had a great time and worked out the kinks as we went. I had the satisfying experience of making them laugh and cry. I'm very proud of my work in this show.

I play Prudence- who in our play within the play.... plays Good Deeds. I pick flowers and sing songs and magically know implausible things. I got to write both songs I sing as well as most of my dialogue for the Goods Deeds scene.

Our hero who plays Everyman falls in love with Prudence and she helps him become a better person! Isn't it just too too much.

There are also sock puppets, jigs, dances, sword fights... everything one could wish.

So that's all wonderful. And now I will spend my down time in the next 3 weeks looking for a day job for when I get back to Boston. I'm very excited to get back to my lovely apartment where I have my own room and my own kitchen! I'm looking forward to really getting to know Boston and seeing if its the right place for me to stay long-term, or if I should eventually make the jump to NYC. Who knows what this coming year will bring but Fall is in the air here and I am very glad though that I have a show in Boston to look forward to. And wonderful roommates to come home to. But hey... if you've got the time and money come out to see me! The east coast rules!

I love and miss way too many people right now. Call me! I finally have time to talk!

Comments

Popular Posts