Fall in Boston

Such a long time since I updated last! And I will tell you why that is sneaky readers... I have been one busy lady this Fall. Let's recap:

When last you heard from me I was rehearsing for Slasher with Apollinaire Theatre Company. Well we opened- fake blood was spilled for a few weeks- and we closed. The crappy weather the weekend of Halloween hit our ticket sales pretty hard but it was a good run and now... what's next?

So glad you asked! I'm starting rehearsal on Sunday for....


I am so BEYOND excited about this project and I really hope all you sneaky readers can make it out to see me. Sonya is a dream role of mine and based on the amazing group I'll be working with- it's gonna be amazing. Find some more information here:

And as for the rest of my life. I have been working for the last month at a wonderful job here in Somerville. Costume Works: a private costume shop and right now I am making costumes for Disney Cruise Line. Last week was Prince Ali, this week is French Dancing Dolls. I love my job. If I have to do something all day that isn't acting I'm glad its this. Sewing things is fun. Thank you Walt Disney for paying my rent.

I LOVE having a job with regular hours, I really like everyone I work with and I'm making good money. Much to be Thankful for.

Speaking of clothes: I own this coat:

I am the coolest 17 year old in school ya'll. Finally.

Other things? Making some lady friends, auditioning for Spring stuff, boys still suck, spinning classes, prepping for next weeks Orphan Thanksgiving, then home in December for the big Christmas party! Which I am pumped I get to go to this year. I haven't seen my nieces since May. MAY! I must compensate with huge amounts of dress up clothes for them for Christmas.

All is well. I am now paying all of my own bills. It feels great to know I can take care of myself. I love you. I miss you. Whoever you are. And I leave you with these thoughts:

"Learn how to carry a friendship greatly, whether or not it is returned. Why should one regret if the receiver is not equally generous? It never troubles the sun that some of his rays fall wide and vain into ungrateful space, and only a small part on the reflecting planet. Let your greatness educate the crude and cold companion. If he is unequal, he will presently pass away; but thou art enlarged by thy own shining."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"All great questions must be raised by great voices, and the greatest voice is the voice of the people - speaking out - in prose, or painting or poetry or music; speaking out - in homes and halls, streets and farms, courts and cafes - let that voice speak and the stillness you hear will be the gratitude of mankind."

Robert F. Kennedy

Comments

  1. So glad to see you in such wonderful spirits my Dear! Cant wait to see you! Luv Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts